Friday, April 11, 2008

my love letter

mik,

do u know I feel like being trap in ur cage? u wanna know anything, i let you know. u wanna see my phone, go ahead. like i say, i dont need any privacy when i got nothing to hide am i right or not. moreover, when i was talking abt certain things, u will get so agitated easily. what is wrong baby?! im so open with you toward my lifestyle. my friends. i tell you the truth but can you accept? it is another matter. do u know how much i have done for u?! how much i have sacrifice?! i m saying u did not. but right now, i really cant breathe do u know? it feel like one-way thing. u get it or not? 2yrs ago, this month. i feeling the same shitty feeling. 2years later.. still the same. perhaps. i shld just take things eassy. .. urfriend... nelson tan.. hes alway affecting me. in fact. im not interested w ur friends! enough of all the discussion u guys have .. nel told me afew of them discuss abt us. im not alien u know. . i dont need him to tell me that.. "he feel u did not treat me well the last time" now my tears.. flowing down.. w/o knowing why am i crying. my heart and my mind dont seems to be feeling anything or thinink abt anything but tears justs flow down. i m staring blank like as if im mad.

well.. u finally, will rise ur voice talking to me. i feel so glad. u finally cant take my shit, i feel so peace. u finally can say anything so easily... i feel like heaven. kill me bitch!

may...

No comments: