Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One proper blog without complains =)

Today hung out with my beloved sister and my lil god-bro with his kinda irritating young sister. ( I told mik they're my cousins. oops. I m too lazy to tell the long story about the come about with this lil god-brother. Forgive me! ) Went Lasalle to confirm my position there and enquire about CPF payment. (what to do... im not a rich girl BUT doesnt matter im born for who i am) LASALLE! New chapter of my life and at last I see a lil glow in my life with a step closer to what I want to be. I tot I saw mik's friend but doesnt matter wasnt close with him too. After LASALLE, Galare! (Every tuesday 50% off on all food! Sweet!) Coming up next... K box! All the way till 9pm. Enjoying my time and the company. Dinner! my dear ah li and jeremy ordered something nicer and i mean alot nicer than my food! the chicken set meal. the Ayam superb la! superb curry! I wanna have that with mik! I wanna share with him can! Hung out with gina and jason ( as usual ) Uno stacko! FUN FUN FUN!

I found lil god bro 's blog. Reading Reading Reading ( i know i know Im damn kpo ) he really have grown up. Reading at his blog let me feel back in my secondary school days. Those were the superb times!

Song in my mind and it just keep playing over and over again with mik in mind.
" You’ll always be a part of me
I’m part of you indefinitely "

Well, I dont know how long will this whole damn complicating relationship last. To be frank, I hate to lose him.

(I hang out too much, too lil time at home. Amount of time spending with my dear parents are too lil, there's a huge gap in between. I feel as though home is like hotel. I hate this feeling. I know I should not hang out so much and come back home more often but communicate with my parents wasnt as easy and comfortable like before.)

No comments: