Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You complain!!

Well another complain post. make it the last i hope.

dear mik,

since you're still having the intention knowing ppl, why dont you just let me know or jolly well let me off? at least i wont be forever stuck here right. hey, dont treat me like a spare tyre! i dont deserve that! who are you to treat me this way? you cant decide what you want. if you fear about relationship, why not i suggest we go into an open relationship? things are all so simple but why must you complicate it? its just whether you want or you dont want. its as simple as that. I dont find you worthy for me to just be looking at you when ure having other intention. I cant alway be the moon. Im the moon while ure the earth for the past two yrs. baby, give me what i deserve. I dont trust you just from the things that you do. you are not even proving to me that I should believe you. I dont own a ground. anytime, i will get kick out. why let's just slowing move on with our life? i suggest that and think its the best way out.

may.

No comments: