Saturday, February 23, 2008

im sad

2nights in a row KTV'ing. Not as fun as I expected. My throat gotta SUFFER!! Slack my whole morning and afternoon away just to be ready for work tml. Tml mid shift again. Damn boring can! Prefer to be busy rather than nothing to do at sales floor. arggh!

Hmmm... Someone sound so wierd when he called me earlier. Not sure whats wrong but Im just being concern. I shall not think about or hope about anything again. Im so not into relationship now. what i mean is that not thinking so much about it. more like letting 'fate' show me the way. used to believe I should go on achieve what I want but now seems to be different. sometimes, no matter how hard i try, how much effort i put in but in the end, i still get nothing. maybe the amount of effort is not enough. people change isnt it.

Im already on holiday mood! =( 7days of work to go. 3 Mid flight 2 Early flight 2 Late flight. I wish tml was 3 of march =(

No comments: