Sunday, February 10, 2008

Complains!

When you* need me, I'll be there but that doesnt mean Im able to be alway there. No matter how tired or lazy I am when you say you're not in the mood, I go down to meet you.

You need company going out with **. okay, I go down with you. Have a drink together. You want me to take care of you. Im sorry I failed to. I've to leave. Its pointless for me to explain or clarify anything. Admitting its my fault but I wish to tell you that be responsible with what you're doing.

But I alway believe, no matter what happen, be responsible and take good care of your own self. No matter how much you trust a friend, there's alway time they fail to do so. Have you ever notice that I dont even go to you when I need someone to talk to desperately? ( I know you got your own life and no xtra time ) I know its my fault but get the idea that you got to be responsible for your own safety. There's no free lunch in this world. Its not like I drink your/his liquor. FYI, I pay for my own drinks.

Im just feeling not fair for myself. Im not even calculative with you on anything. Why cant you just understand a lil and help yourself out of that situation? Im alway playing the bad guy role. Seeing our 10yrs of friendship. I dint say much. Already been thru so much but Im just feeling being treated unfairly...

No comments: