Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fart at you bitch!

Damn boring at work can! Ytd, for the whole morning and afternoon totally no sales for me. In fact, airport was really so dead! wander souls floating around asking for the prices and float out.. -.- can you imagine? before clocking out at least manage to close 2 sales. But today... supervisor snatch my sales. KNN! KAN NI NA! I can close the sales myself. Last few days, same shift w her she's never around but today! when she sees Im serving a potential buyer... within second, shes beside me and start to serve. WTF!! She oso best la... It goes like this, "eh, the sales I put my name cos just now doing the cashiering you wasnt there but you willing to give me the sales?" lol. Though this is my fifth day of work and my sales is catching up with her. This shows that her sales really sucks! tsk! such a bitch! but luckily, im fixed comm. =)) so Just take it that I DONATE this. NO NO! I throw this lil comm. money to this lil poor beggar. ( i'll feel much better if i give money to beggar rather than her. ) she starts explaining and telling cant do this blah blah blah.. simple, she just dont want me to gossip abt her.

I was buying Cleo earlier at interchange, this uncle tendering the stall, he look at me and say "miss, you very pretty. can we be friends? why not lets exchange number?" I was like "errr.. why not you write it down on a paper. later i call you" (I dono how to reject.)
he asked for my number... .. i told him i dont remember my own number. He wrote it down on a Today's 4D result printed by sg pool. SO happily, I look at all the 4D numbers. Most of the numbers were quite familiar to me... hmmm ...

No comments: