Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Graduate Again!

I graduate again! Went back to ITE collect my Certificate. =) MeEt up with kiff, jeremy and lin jin. (where's the rest?!) Miss all of them! Because of them, my school life got brighten up or else my ITE will be so dull. Graduate means lesser time to hang out =( Ben working in airport also! One day, I should just pop by at T3 to visit him!

The feeling of lending money from others sucks! Especially from my sis. =( One last time i'll do all these for you (hopefully). I dreamt about you* last night. Everything seems quite real. Taking it as a sign. Well, his dear friend is giving me unnecessary pressure and affection. Well... Their contacts I've already deleted. I dont wish to contact with any of them. one of them still pisses me off though. I wish I could tell him off! GETALIFE! GETALIFE NELSON TAN! GO AWAY! STOP TELLING ME OR ASKING ME ABOUT MIKHAIL AND MYSELF! YOU WANNA KNOW ANYTHING GO ASK HIM. HE IS YOUR FRIEND. YOU ARE JUST MY EX-BF'S FRIEND! DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER?! FREAK YOU! GOAWAY! (THINK MORE ABOUT YOURSELF! REFLECT YOURSELF ON THE PAST! THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN FAILED RELATIONSHIP! THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE LIFE! YOU GOT SO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT SO DONT WORRY ABOUT MY LIFE WITH MIKHAIL. =) ) maybe you're just concern and being caring. but i dont know where you are coming from or what are you trying to hint! oh please! i wont be like someone to ruin your whole damn friendship thingy.

IF any of you just come across reading this.. and got so pissed off... my advice.. close this window and dont ever come back. its my own space so give me a break bitches and bastard!

No comments: