Friday, February 15, 2008

Goaway!

OH ! I was so pissed with Mik's friend. When I was trying my best to move on, he came out of nowhere continuously asking about the possibility patching things back with Mik. Now, he still kept asking about Mik and I but this time, hoping us not to harm one another. Oh dear. What is your problem? Did you actually solve your relationship problem with ur beloved ex-gf? or did you manage to move on? Thanks for being so concern alright. its so extra. you just gave me pressure and made my life miserable. your concern is too heavy for me. I rather not have it.

At 1st, you came out of nowhere, i get a lil shifted w you talking abt mik. Now, you trying to tell me to move on. WTF! Stop interfering my life when you dont even know what's going on here my dear! why so many of you giving me A one kind of look? I feel . Fine fine.. I leave ur dear friend, Mikhail alright. =)


I injure myself 2days ago while doing stock taking. Strain my ligament. Its so painful that I cried. =( I was on the wheel chair for 4hrs . Did X-ray. Jerry was sweet enough to send me back home from changi airport. He's forever so sweet! =)

No comments: