Friday, March 7, 2008

BANGKOK

Back In Singapore. I left my heart in bangkok. Forgot to bring it back. Spent a 4days 3nights there with Mikhail. Enjoyment all I can say. Shop till you drop. Everything I see I wanna buy. 4days and 3nights was so happy with him. Its just a short-term happiness. Back in Singapore = Back to reality. Been observing and seeing him from behind without any judging. Hes been so nice making sure Im not lost, holding me tight when we are at sleazy area. I guess this trip was so sweet and nice becos of his company. In fact this trip leave me wanting him even more. But knowing that impossible and sadly leaving it behind.

1st day then 2nd day then come the 3rd day (wish it was just the 1st day) and I got so so low when its the 4th day. Shop and shop, explore and explore. =) Pictures and videos i want it to be in here. Sealed it in my memories.

The bedrooms. The Taxi. The skytrain. The environment. The massage. The kisses. The hugs. The hands. I miss them all. Happiness alway will come to an end. Gotta move on again.

I'll be back Bangkok!

---

My application for poly was unsuccessful. I got so lost, confused, sad and pressured. Hours of thinking.

First, I shall

Appeal again
then
Private
then
Oversea studies

Gotta check out the study loan. The courses. So what if I got top 25% in the whole school. In The End (ITE), I fail to go poly. My mood level is blinking. (low) My emotional level is blinking too. I feel like Im left with nothing. Im so useless right now. Im so dependent. Im feel like Im a child knowing nothing at all. My confident level is blinking also. Im so so low right now.

No comments: