Thursday, March 13, 2008

ITE

Now, let me ask you, why ITE having a term of 'Its The End'? Problem lies with the lecturer or the students? I believe problem lies with both sides though. I've met nice lecturer in ITE and taught me valuable lessons and life lessons. But some were just in school for the sake of the pay and themselves.

ITE is like a stepping stone to Polytechnic, a step forward to life. Its the environment and influences in school make it harder to study and concentrate. There will alway be students wanting to study hard and moving forward to their next steps of life. Admitting it was tough studying there, it wasnt because the module is tough but its the environment.

In ITE, I listen what I am suppose to do. any questions I rather to find out myself. Sometimes, I just need extra help from lecturer to do better. But how am I suppose to do better without the lecturer willingly help? There is once, I asked my lecturer a question, but she wasnt sure how to answer my question. instead of helping me and guiding me, she change the topic. I tried asking and explaining my questions for help but it wasnt helpful at all. About Autocad, I asked her some questions on this software instead of helping me, she push me to another lecturer. Now that my work was not up to her expectation (she grade student strictly when her teaching method seriously is not professional enough), she gave me a B. I need her testimonial to do a lil help for me to get into polytechnic. I do as what she says. Send my particular to her email. from then till now, i've tried calling her but she alway fail to pick up my call. I am student very concern about my future but she's not helping me. perhaps i should just help myself. one grade C pull all my grades down. I just need a n extra GPA 0.063 to go polytechnic.

p.s : Hopefully people going ite, get a nice lecturer. good luck

No comments: