Monday, March 10, 2008

What a day!

Damn printer! freak! I need to print some important documents earlier AND ... I found out that my freaky printer RAN OUT of ink! AND this make DON ... Hero of the day! He help me with the printing. Since he is in office.. "MAKE USE OF THE FACILITIES! THATS THE WAY!" lol

My pics were all in laptop. havent get a chance to use the lappy. Nevermind... one day i will post up the pics on bangkok. ONE DAY! Just summit DAE application form to NYP but I still have to send my result slip to the school by 14 march. What kind of student am i?! Not even a school want me! There's courses but im just being picky! maybe i should fuck off to oversea ya? hee

Edwin wanted to meet me but I just got so turn off to see him. IN FACT, I totally forget about Im meeting him earlier 6pm at tampines. I mean I dont feel comfortable with him. Dont feel enjoyable at all. why must I waste my energy?! Freak! go away!

Today - Chocolate Day for me! tit bits! haha!! Xian need a MC for 2days and I pretend to be lye xian hui for a couple of mins. "KENG" /"GENG" (whatever the spelling) just for my darling. USING the same of story.. "doc, i got a strain ligament. did x-ray. but still pain." and resulting 2DAYS MC!

No comments: