Tuesday, March 25, 2008

stroll

Long weekend OVER! Back to work! I hate to do OT esp when I know that my pay is lil and I still have to do OT. Dont waste my life! Been trying to figure out how the whole system run in the company. A lil of achievement here! hehe! I know the rest of pile of work to do but I cant help much too. Moreover, I did not get extra pay. Its alway about money. During office hour, I produce my best of best work from me. After office hour, its kinda hard to focus though unless I get a pay rise or maybe at least pay me on OT.

Sunday was a enjoyable day. Someone brought me to science center. Its like "WOAH! YOU? To JURONG?!" its the company make it so fun.

Last night, jeremy call me. Miracle ah he will call me. His cousin wants my number. I told mik abt this and I just simply hate him saying "up to you" with !!! included somemore. anyway I am not interested with his cousin. unless he's a English man! or ... haha.. woo turns me on man!

No comments: