Saturday, March 8, 2008

smile

I was surprise that he called me early in the morning... sharing the same feeling as how i feel. I want him but i cant him. In the beginning, we said we will not think about how future will be like. I dont know how we go about but in the end, the future thingy still affect us. well.. let nature take its course. when its yours its yours. yep

i've done my appeal letter to sp and tender my resignation letter. now time to do some research on private school and study loan not forgetting going back to school for recommendation letter from former lecturer. my portfolio too ( very important) i need a superb ones and professional! so tough! =(

suntec IT show. I saw ivan again at IT show. tsk! i wonder why is there so many of blackie?! kept push and push! nb! feel like pushing them hard! forget it! LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP! ate ice cream! so so nice... hehe.. chocolate!! jerry is sick in Cambodia. so poor thing.. must be enjoy too much with all the girls there. been treated like a king. being serve.

4D is really waste of money. tsk! not even near! not even a single sign of it! KNN!

p.s i wish i wish i wish ...

No comments: