Wednesday, March 12, 2008

winks

lol... I deleted my friendster account for quite sometime and elaine just realise. tsk! they ask why and they are "DIAO" with my answer. Today's hang out was fun. Saw mik in the afternoon at tamp. actually i was guessing where he will be having lunch. but i just follow the flow. " with the fate, i will see him" the funniest part is why my heart beat so fast?! its not like im admiring him secretly. wahaha. nobody will view this blog and nobody cares. thats the best part! i can type in whatever I want. just a sudden feeling. liking someone but not being together wasnt that bad. but there's still souring feeling inside at times. There's sweet and sour feeling. when he move on, i will move on too. I have sort of expect for the worse though.

Meet up w xiu ling, aida, elaine and elaine's friend. lunch. pool. coffee. psp. I lost my ez link card today. no feeling though. later at night meet up w jerry at tampines together w aida for dinner. THE BIG BULLY OF THE DAY! JERRY! lol.

No comments: