Saturday, March 1, 2008

go away!

Im going bangkok in a day time! =)

Oh.. someone beat around the bush asking if Im going oversea this coming good friday?! I dont even know good friday is any nearer. He already knows that Im going then why he need to beat around the bush?! I simply dont care if he knows about it at 1st I just want him to get the idea of GET OUT OF MY LIFE! And he start off with a "girls are complicated" eh! but your brain consider as the MUCH COMPLICATED ONES AMONG THE MALE SPECIES. even you're trying to be concern or kpo or whatever ... I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM! (too complicated) im sorry but I just dont like it. esp on giving me ur "ADVICE" or "YOUR SAY". but what do you know?! or how much you know?! BItCH!! BITCH!
i shall call you the "complicated boy"
Its my space. I got my rights to complaint here!

Im still totally in love with my PSP. tsk!

No comments: