Friday, March 21, 2008

Jazz Jazz

Just some random thoughts I have awhile ago. One of our friend is getting married, in fact, Im not close with her but just a random thoughts that they can really give in/sacrifice for the love. I dont mean it is wrong but at my age now, is the time that all of us enjoy. After getting married = game over for the fun. Fun as in, hanging out with friends, a lil of nightlife and life wont be the same like before. (oh man, why am I sound like marriage is like a lock-up). Alright, have not reach the stage, wont know how to feel like. But staying together with someone you love/like for a short period of time, it sure will feel like HEAVEN. But long term wise, HAHAHA, perhaps it need a lot of give and take. I mean I dont know.

I am not ready for all these. I want my career, my stable income to come 1st. I dont wanna rely on my damn future husband. hahaha! At least, one day, if he abandon me, I still can survive on my own. (im alway so negative huh) I am training myself, I wanna transform to someone different.

Blogging... I feel like Im communicating with myself. I mean, feel nice. Although it wont feel as good as talking to someone but at least ... u know.. haha

I got into this company. "Jim and Hall's" as a draughtsman. 9am - 6pm. Gotta extend working hours if there's unfinished work. A lil training for myself. Meantime, Im looking up for short courses. I will move on with this kind of job after I got a lil of experience.

No comments: