Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Take a Peek!

Listening to "Teardrops on my guitar", "Bleeding love" and "Say (All I need) make me feel like I am back in Bangkok with Mikhail. Take a look at the calendar, "3 march 08 - 6 march 08) make me feel rather low to know that I am back in Sg. Its not because I love Bangkok so much but just love the time with Mikhail so much. In a country, No one know us, No gossip from friends... I guess this was the most memorable moment for the year.

Without him knowing about that Saturday night, Sentosa, I wouldnt have even hear this with my own ears(sometimes people just need assurance on somethings, isnt it?). "Do You Know How Much I Love You?" If I know that long before, I wouldnt have go against him to do harm for the relationship, I wouldnt have go out of sg/disappear. For his few words in the sentence, forgive and forget w/o any complain for what he've done me wrong before. I wouldnt mind if I got no privacy... There's more to come...

I am on MC today. See a doctor, Went POSB n UOB. New CARDS!! I wonder what am I doing online in the past. Recently, theres nothing for me to do at all. Been reading xiaxue, dawn and ester's blog.

Xiaxue (www.xiaxue.blogspot.com) - interesting post, mean at times
Dawn (www.dawnyang.com) - boring, all about her life. Just there browsing pictures.
Ester (www.the-miracle-season.blogspot.com) - read for the sake of reading

Now I realise there's a lot people anti Dawn yang (perhaps she fake about her race and plastic surgery). I dont know for what reason but there's people creating a blog about her, editing on her post. http://weblog.xanga.com/dawn_wayang its kinda interesting though. I dont understand why are there people posting their own blog address in dawnyang's blog . But ester got free phone and camera. OH MAN! I want it too! LG KU 990. Been Eyeing for that.

Stomp! another interesting website! www.stomp.com.sg ! I should write about my wicked ITE Lecturer! One day when I am free! That's what I've been doing online.

My Mp3 spoil already. cant charge. Its time the mp3 dying. been using it since secondary school times. Time to get a Samsung mp3 or any nicer one?! I love all the touch-screen stuff. look so nice and cool.

Alright, I rush home waiting for Mikhail to call me. He NEED me to do some BETTING for him. LOL and so I am home now. Waiting like a fool for his call. (He is the one pleasing me to do him a favor but why am i the one waiting) WHAT TO DO!? lol...

No comments: